Woodville Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham, B14 7AH
Property SummaryWoodville Road is situated in Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two delightful parks. Kings Heath Park features a Victorian-styled tea room and is well known for its unusual plants and trees. Highbury park which is located on the border of Moseley is also very popular with local residents.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian/Edwardian era ranging from terraces to larger family homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 7EN
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE RESIDENCE IN THIS PRIME LOCATION IN NEED OF SOME MODERNISATION.
* THREE RECEPTION ROOMS ALL HAVING DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING. REAR RECEPTION ROOM WITH UNDERSTAIR STORAGE CUPBOARD.
* THE KITCHEN COMPRISING A RANGE OF BASE DRAWERS AND CUPBOARD UNITS WITH ROLL TOP WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CUPBOARDS, STAINLESS STEEL SINK WITH MIXER TAP OVER AND SPACE FOR WHITE GOODS.
* WET ROOM COMPRISING SHOWER, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND LOW LEVEL W,C.
* FIRST FLOOR L SHAPED LANDING LEADING TO.
* THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, ALL HAVING DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS.
* BATHROOM HAVING DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW, PANELLED BATH, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN, LOW LEVEL W.C, AND AIRING CUPBOARD HOUSING THE CENTRAL HEATING BOILER.
* REAR GARDEN WITH PAVED PATIO AREA, GARDEN LAID TO LAWN, OUTHOUSE AND TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES.